1-Day Introduction to Digital Branding$923.49
About This Course
What does it mean to be a Digital-First brand? Why is Digital Branding crucial in the current context?
Join Yulia Saksen, co-founder and Director of Creativeans, an award-winning brand and design management consultancy, in this introductory workshop as she guides you through building a Digital-First brand that is competitive and enduring, especially in these tumultuous times.
As a certified management consultant, Yulia is also the co-author of branding book ‘Are You Brand Dead?’, which unpacks the mystery of branding through the tried-and-true Creativeans Brandbuilder® methodology.
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated digital transformation exponentially by years and radically disrupted the way we run our businesses. Moving forward, it is more pertinent than ever for brands to not be fazed by these rapid changes, and instead turn them into opportunities for innovation and build a stronger brand in the new normal.
This is where digital branding comes in. It plays an extremely crucial role in serving as the foundation for brands to build a competitive and enduring presence in today’s digital world.
In this 1-Day Workshop, through interactive activities and practical examples, you will be introduced to various methodologies that will better equip you with the tools to build a strong presence for your brand. This workshop can be conducted either virtually or in-person.
Key Takeaways of this Workshop include:
- Understanding what is branding – with an emphasis on what it means to be a Digital-First brand
- Building a strong brand for your business with the BrandBuilder® methodology
- Apply methodologies such as Google’s Zero Moment of Truth and Customer Journey Mapping to build a competitive and enduring brand
- Discover the aspects in building a unified customer experience in today’s digital world
This Workshop is perfect for:
- Entry to Mid-level professionals involved in brand development, strategy, and marketing
- Business owners looking to develop a unified brand experience in increasingly volatile markets
- Entrepreneurs who want to know how to create a strong digital brand foundation
Note: Our course schedule for 2021 has not been confirmed. If you are interested in attending this course, please indicate your interest by clicking the register button below and filling up the form with your particulars. We will get back to you as soon as possible when the course details have been finalised.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.