About This Course
Branding always seems to be shrouded with mystery. What is branding? How do we brand anything? Why can’t we just leave it to the marketing guys?
Our 1-Day Business BrandBuilder™ Workshop helps you to see, understand and navigate your brand strategically.
Facilitated by Yulia Saksen, a certified management consultant and co-author of branding book ‘Are You Brand Dead?’, this comprehensive workshop will reveal the mystery of branding through practical examples and interactive activities, and introduce methodologies so you can build a strong brand for your organisation.
In this workshop you will learn and practice the 3 steps for building a brand:
- Introduction to Branding – Get introduced to branding through our BrandBuilder™ methodology and practical case studies.
- Step 1. Brand Audit – Learn how to conduct a brand audit by understanding yourself, your customers and competitors
- Step 2. Brand Positioning – Learn where to position a brand and how to create a strong brand positioning
- Step 3. Brand Identity – Discover the key elements of a brand identity and the best practices to apply in your organisation
What You Will Get
- Skill and knowledge to help you build your own brand
- Q&A with our brand consultants
- A network of peers that spans across industries and functions
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Professionals involved in brand development, marketing and change management
- Business owners looking for a major edge in increasingly competitive markets
- Entrepreneurs who wants to know how to create a strong brand foundation
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.