About This Course
Branding always seems to be shrouded with mystery. What is branding? How do we brand anything? Why can’t we just leave it to the marketing guys?
Join Yulia Saksen, co-founder and Director of Creativeans, an award-winning brand and design management consultancy, as she helps you to see, understand and navigate your brand strategically. As a certified management consultant, Yulia is also the co-author of branding book ‘Are You Brand Dead?’, which unpacks the mystery of branding through the Brandbuilder® methodology.
Through this comprehensive 1-Day Workshop, you will be introduced to this tried-and-proven Brandbuilder® methodology that will equip you with the tools to build a strong brand for your organisation.
Through interactive activities and practical examples, you will be introduced to the 3 steps to building a brand, and how to apply this knowledge in real life.
- Introduction to Branding – Get introduced to branding through our BrandBuilder® methodology and practical case studies.
- Step 1. Brand Audit – Learn how to conduct a brand audit by understanding yourself, your customers and competitors
- Step 2. Brand Positioning – Learn where to position a brand and how to create a strong brand positioning
- Step 3. Brand Identity – Discover the key elements of a brand identity and the best practices to apply in your organisation
Key Takeaways of this Workshop includes:
- Understanding the systematic approach to building a brand through the Brandbuilder® methodology
- Increase your organisation’s brand value through strategic and creative thinking
- Building a network of peers that spans across industries and functions
This Workshop is perfect for:
- Professionals involved in brand development, marketing and change management
- Business owners looking for a major edge in increasingly competitive markets
- Entrepreneurs who wants to know how to create a strong brand foundation
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.