About This Course
Do you find it a challenge to get ideas and explorations out of your head and into the physical world? As the saying goes “Ideas are a dime a dozen, people who implement them are priceless”. In this MasterClass, you will learn how to use the FingerStorm technique to translate your ideas into quick tangible forms, and test your ideas quickly and cheaply to gather constructive feedback.
Design educator Sharina Khan and management consultant Yulia Saksen will guide you through practical examples and interactive activities on how you can connect with your users and shape successful solutions. Learn ways to use the FingerStorm technique to help your business stay relevant to the needs and expectations of your customers.
Highlights of this MasterClass include:
- What is FingerStorming?
- Quick prototyping techniques for effective communication
- How to empathize with your users?
- How to generate ideas through making?
- How to test your ideas to gather constructive feedback?
- Q&A with our consultants
Who is this workshop for?
- Professionals involved in product development, marketing and change management
- Business owners looking for a major edge in increasingly competitive markets
- Entrepreneurs who wants to know how to create a strong brand foundation
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.