Verbalising & Visualising Emotions$82.99
About This Course
Want to be a customer-centric brand that puts your consumers at the heart of your business but don’t know how to figure out what they really need and want?
Join design educator Sharina Khan and certified management consultant Yulia Saksen as they unveil various verbalising and visualising techniques that help you create deeper empathy with users and shape successful solutions.
This masterclass will equip you with the tools to discover ideas from your customers so as to create better services for them and in turn differentiating you from your competitors. By attentively addressing your customers needs and wants, this helps turn your customers into powerful brand’s advocates.
Through practical examples and interactive activities, you will learn how your business can stay relevant to the needs and expectations of your customers with our tried-and-tested methodology.
Key Takeaways of this Masterclass includes:
- Contextualising verbal and non-verbal cues
- Mastering observational tactics and interview techniques to uncover useful insights about your customers
- Gaining insight on how to effectively put yourself in the shoes of your customers
This Masterclass is perfect for:
- Professionals involved in product development, marketing and change management
- Business owners looking for a major edge in increasingly competitive markets
- Entrepreneurs who wants to know how to create a strong brand foundation